In early June we drove up to SUNY Brockport, where they were holding a regional YW Conference. It was about a three hour drive. It was a really great conference, especially as I got to meet up with Charlene & Anna England. The first night our opening and closing hymns happened to be both of mother's songs! I thought Charlene had arranged it, as I knew she was involved in the conference (she did a fashion show in which Anna was one of the models), but she hadn't - she thought I had arranged it! Hah! On the way home Katie & Chantal (her good friend in the branch) were being silly and drew a face on a balloon - they christened him "Mr. Monocle Man" (I confess, I suggested they draw a monocle for their face - why not?) We had a really wonderful time, all of the Young Women together. Argh. The pics are out of order. The 1st two here should be the last two. Anna is a lovely girl, she has gorgeous hair. The girls at the table are in our YW group.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That picture of you and Katie is amazing!!! Katie looks like she is 25 or something. I love it!
Post a Comment