Thursday, August 21, 2008

Girl's Camp: Super Hero Day!!!




This year was Katie's first year to go to girl's camp, and the first time I'd gone since I think I was 13! Yikes. They had a day for dressing up as Super Hero's, and Katie decided she wanted to dress up as Hell Boy. So I brought along face paints, and painted her face red - as you'll see. Katie's friend Chantal, who, thanks to Katie also loves Hellboy (is it one word or two?) wanted to dress up as Abe (is that his name? The water fellow?). So I painted gills for her. It was loads of fun! Except for Elizabeth -the new girl in our branch, who dressed up as Zorro, I think we had the best costumes.

1 comment:

ragtradesisters said...

I'm pretty sure Hellboy is one word. Some fan you are! JK! For some reason I think it's helarious that Katie walked around as Hellboy at girls camp. Did she smoke a cigar?