Here's one (sorry there aren't more) picture from Katie's Volleyball season. Her soccer coach was coaching the volleyball, so Katie wanted to participate. It was alot of fun to watch, and reminded me of when Morag & I went to Meridian and I'd draw pictures of her as she played volleyball. How funny. The other pictures chronicle Katie's first haircut. She's had trims before - just to get rid of split ends, but this was the first serious cut in years. It still looks long, but actually, alot was chopped off. We all think it looks lovely!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Katie: Volleyball & Haircuts
Here's one (sorry there aren't more) picture from Katie's Volleyball season. Her soccer coach was coaching the volleyball, so Katie wanted to participate. It was alot of fun to watch, and reminded me of when Morag & I went to Meridian and I'd draw pictures of her as she played volleyball. How funny. The other pictures chronicle Katie's first haircut. She's had trims before - just to get rid of split ends, but this was the first serious cut in years. It still looks long, but actually, alot was chopped off. We all think it looks lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment